Yes, I did a favorite things sketch them the week of my birthday, but this is what popped up on my weekly list of things to write about.
However, my sketches were limited to seven (only seven days in a week, and I used one to draw a birthday cake) and what I can actually draw. (Which isn’t much.)
I did leave my husband off the list. One, because he trumps everything, and two, because he’s not a thing. So…..in no particular order, here are 15 of my favorite things, whether I can draw them or not.
1. My cats (Cleo, Opus, Desdemona) & My dogs (Tesla & Ripley)
2. Pineapple (but not on pizza)
3. The 80s (and the TV show “The Goldbergs,” which is about the 80s)
4. Music (playing the flute, 80s music, and the band They Might Be Giants)
5. British TV (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Red Dwarf, Are You Being Served, etc.)
7. Ice cream
8. Baking (especially pies and cookies)
9. Family gatherings involving food, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas
10. Wearing jeans with a graphic tee and Converse
11. Cute shoes and purses/bags (even though I really don’t like carrying a purse)
12. Pizza!! (But not with pineapple)
14. Books & Movies
15. The Muppets