You can see several (but not all) of my original marks in attempting to get the shape right. In the end, it got pretty close, although there is some inconsistency in detail markings, the base is too large for the bowl, and I have yet to do this from life.
I almost did either a photo of an old and already done project…or just the basic shape of this…since I was running late on my art time, because my dog and I had an adventure, but once I got going it started to look not so bad, and I did not want to have to revisit it later.
This was done with a white charcoal stick. I still do not love the pencils I got, but it started out well with them today. However, my paper does not take well to erasing, so I had to switch mediums.
My version: Original: from this site.
This could be a troublesome week, as the tutorials that are out there are few, and many of them are too difficult or not a subject I am interested in.