Posted in Week 38 Pointillism 5/21/17 - 5/27/17

Dandelion in Points

I’m working on the density of the points, and despite the heavy-handedness on the stem (and somewhat on the leaves), I think I’m making progress. The tadpoles are still present but also becoming fewer.

I did use a model. The link was not able to be copied on Pinterest, and I went to the original (etsy) site. The image isn’t on there anywhere obvious, but here’s a link. (Because I want to make sure to give refit where credit is due.)


(When sketching the original shoe in pencil, I did make a mistake, then grabbed the wrong eraser – a pink one – to fix it, thus the weird streaks near the top.)

Advertisements

Author:

I'm a humble little Anglophile with obscure talents.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s