Th tadpoles ar getting better, and I’m learning way more about shading than I did from the week I did shadow forms, but I’m starting to notice my points aren’t as dense as I think they should be. It’s sort of noticeable in the cylinder, and it’s really obvious here.
I lightly pencil the shading areas, so I know what pens to use where, where to overlap, and how dark it should be, but there just don’t seem to be enough. I’m also working on not making the edges an obvious line of dots. Although it’s still something I need to pay attention to, I think that’s showing improvement.
I can live with it (even with the oddly placed/angled shadow), but I need to slow my roll.
(These get more interesting, I promise!)