It would have been easy to do another very simple sketch. Not that this isn’t, but I’m not a fan of this kind of plant thing, but I also liked the idea of a “culminating” doodle, so I went for it.
I actually added some stuff to the original model. It was fine, but I added the dome after, and there was way more empty space than a terrarium would realistically have. As such, I end up with pretty much most of the plants inside it that I used all week.
I’m still open to suggestions for next week. I have a long list, yes, but nothing is striking me right now. We’re still a week from spring break, so it can’t be anything too involved or elaborate, but I’m determined not to take time off if I can help it. One gets better at a skill through practice. Constant practice.